International Visegrad Fund Project No. 11540103
Name of project: „Migration and it´s impact on V4 countries”
The current migration crisis in Europe requires an integrated approach. The following project focuses on illegal migration especially to Central and Western Europe, with focus on V4 countries. Trnava’s working meeting of V4 Universities will be divided into two days, during which will be conducted 1.Workshops and 2.Conference. The aim of the Workshop will be common comparison of current approaches, policies and statistical indicators of individual V4 countries, with the joint recommendations to V4 governments, which will be also presented during a conference session within the next day. During Conference day, would be also presented important research contributions and findings. Trnava V4 meeting should determine the common objectives for more extensive research projects.
- Slovakia: University of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava – http://www.ucm.sk
- Czech Republic:Charles Univerzity Prague – https://www.cuni.cz
- Poland:University of Zielona Góra – http://www.uz.zgora.pl
- Hungary:Universitatis Debreceniensis – http://www.unideb.hu
- prof. PhDr. Monika Mačkinová, PhD.
University of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava
Faculty of Social Sciences
917 01 Trnava
- dr Agnieszka Nowicka
Pracownia Pedagogiki Specjalnej
Katedra Pedagogiki Specjalnej i Profilaktyki
Wydział Pedagogiki, Psychologii i Socjologii